As of July 5, we’re back! We welcome you back to in-person gatherings as our “main thing” with some increased safety provisions. The two most notable of these are the wearing of facial coverings and socially distanced seating. Our worship center has been arranged into rows of chairs 6 feet apart with signs urging attendees to leave 3 seats between households. This setup reduces our in-person capacity, but we have a video feed to other areas in the church including the coffee area, fellowship hall, and classrooms in the event that overflow is needed.
Please join us and help us keep one another safe by practicing healthy hygiene, wearing facial coverings when appropriate, practicing social distancing, and either returning home or finding another safe location in the facility for worship in the event no more socially-distanced seating is available in the worship center upon arrival.
Now, if you are 1) feeling or displaying any symptoms of sickness, 2) at risk, 3) caring for others at risk, or 4) unwilling to abide by our heightened safety measures, we encourage you to stay away and tune in online. We will still be offering a live stream of our worship services for the foreseeable future. Our live stream is available on our Facebook Page or our YouTube channel. We also are providing options for at-home Children’s Church to parents, as we haven’t yet resumed our in-person Children’s Church. If you haven’t received this information but would like to, please contact the church office at 336-427-6264.
When you arrive at New Vision, expect the following adaptations from our “norm:”
- Everyone should wear facial coverings 1) as you enter and exit the facilities, 2) any time you are traveling beyond socially distanced seating, and 3) when singing (with exception of the praise team).
- Enter and exit through the doors to your right in each instance and respect others by not crowding.
- No handshakes, hugs, or high fives, please – consider a wave or a foot tap instead.
- Sit with individuals from your household (whether that’s 1 or 10 people) and leave 3 seats between you and other households.
- Children of all ages will be seated with their families during worship. Are you worried your children may grow unruly or aren’t ready for a large gathering? Don’t be! We know these are unique times, and we consider those cries and “why”s from your kids to be blessed sounds of a future for the Lord’s church. Also, we’re offering our fellowship hall as a “training center” with family-sized clusters of chairs if you feel the need to find a place where your little ones can let loose.
- Wash or sanitize your hands as you enter and before you leave the church.
- We will not have any coffee service or community breakfasts for now.
- We will not “pass the plate” for offering, though a locked box for giving is available in the lobby. You can also give online or mail a check to the church.
- Please, please, please – STAY AWAY if you are sick.
We will have no on-site children’s classes, Children’s church or child care at this time. Some adult classes and small groups have resumed meeting at the church. Check with your group’s leaders to find out more about specific plans for your group.
Lord willing, we look forward to seeing you in person!